TERMS AND CONDITION
1. Agent also known as Business Associate, is an independent contractor/entrepreneur and his/her association with BRAVO Unlimited does not create any employee-employer, principal-agent, master-servant, joint venture, or partnership relationship.
2. The Agent guarantees that all the information in his/her registration form is true and correct upon which BRAVO Unlimited can completely depend for its accuracy.
3. The Agent may sponsor any agent candidate and is hereby allowed to submit the applicant’s registration forms, bank deposit slips or money order payable towards the acquisition of any BRAVO Unlimited goods and services. However, any check payments should be made payable to BRAVO Unlimited and directly remitted to BRAVO Unlimited or any of its authorized cashiers. The Agent is not authorized by BRAVO Unlimited to accept cash payments and BRAVO Unlimited shall not be liable for any monetary loss in the course of remittance of payments.
4. Pursuant to the Consumer Act of the Philippines, all Agents shall be entitled to appropriate commission for each any every transaction consummated by the Agent/s with the person/s directly or indirectly referred by them to BRAVO Unlimited and/or for the subsequent deals that the Agent/s has helped BRAVO Unlimited enter into as mentioned in the company business manual. In line with this, BMAN reserves the right to withhold appropriate taxes, if necessary, from the commissions and other monetary benefits of its Agents which shall be remitted to the authorized government agency.
5. BRAVO Unlimited reserves the right after due hearing, to cancel the account of any Agent found guilty of fraudulent acts committed against BRAVO Unlimited or his/her colleagues in BRAVO Unlimited. In addition all unreleased and/or accumulated commissions and other benefits pertaining to the Agent’s account/s with BRAVO Unlimited shall be suspended and once found guilty shall be forfeited in favor of the company.
6. BRAVO Unlimited reserves the right after due hearing, to cancel the account of any Agent who is found guilty of making false representations prejudicial to the interest of BRAVO Unlimited, or is otherwise found committing acts unfavorable or damaging to the reputation and goodwill of BRAVO Unlimited without prejudice to the right of BRAVO Unlimited to file the necessary suit in court. In addition, pending the investigation and hearing all unreleased and/or accumulated commissions and other benefits pertaining to the Agent’s account/s with BMAN shall be suspended and once found guilty, shall not be allowed to avail of the commission and benefits.
7. The death of an Agent terminates all his/her personal benefits under any all BRAVO Unlimited account/s, except those monetary benefits accumulating here from during the lifetime of the Agent, which benefits shall be released to his/her legal heir and/or beneficiaries upon presentation of proper documents.
8. BRAVO Unlimited at its option, may seek enforcement of its rights herein in any court of the Philippines where it has its main office or branches and/or terminate this agreement upon default of an Agent of his/her obligation as set forth herein and/or in the company policy manual.
9. The Agent affirms that he/she has read and fully understood the provision on this Terms and Conditions and obliges that he/she shall update him/herself of any subsequent changes, amendments and/or additions hereto which may be promulgated by BRAVO Unlimited, from time to time in the future, in order to comply with applicable laws and prevailing economic condition.